Why do you need Insulclock?
Did I take my insulin?
Insulclock knows when, how much and which type of Insulin did you use.Read more
Are you still writing your diabetic diary?
Insulclock writes for you your insulin and glucose dates. It looks like magic!Read more
At what temperature has insulin been exposed?
Insulclock knows if the insulin has been exposed to not adequate temperatures.Leer más
Do you forget to inject your insulin?
Insulclock reminds you more than one time to inject your insulin.Read more
“At the end many times we make decisions based on what we live every day, but we do not realize that the data is the value that give you the most, and in this sense, Insulclock has been my greatest discovery.”
Patricia Santos— Vive tu diabetes
“For me Insulclock is absolutely necessary when you are in your routine, is when I feel the need, because it makes you feel calm knowing whether you have injected or not, and this is fundamental. Furthermore, with Insulclock you take the habit of insulinizing yourself well.”
“My main problem at the beginning was when I had to inject the long-acting insulin in the morning. As a mum, I woke up every day and started having breakfast with my kids and then we rushed to the school without injecting my insulin. Thanks to Insulclock it does not happen anymore because it warns me!”
Verónica— Mamá con diabetes
Play the video of Insulclock in action/ See Insulclock in action
The best diabetes app
- Records the insulin doses, the glucose, pictures of your meals and notes.
- In the forthcoming versions you will be able to register your oral doses or your exercise sessions.
- You can see your information in a list or in a graph, or better in both.
- If you use Insulclock, the insulin dose will automatically be transferred to the app.
- With compatible glucometers, you will see the glucose level in the app.
- Multiple reminders so you never forget to put your insulin.
- Reminders so you do not forget to measure your glucose 1/2 hour/s after bolus.
- Reminders to measure your glucose 15 minutes after a hypo/hyper.
- Warns you if the temperature is not optimal for your pen (if you use Insulclock®).
- Warns you if you have just a few units of insulin in your pen left (if you use Insulclock®).
- Helps you to improve your insulin administration (if you use Insulclock®).
- Add tutors who will receive emails when you put the insulin, when you do not put it at the time you had scheduled or when you are in hypo or hyper.
There is no other equivalent system
The system that will completely change your everyday management and control of diabetes.
Get your Insulclock device for 249€
Pay once and use it all your life. Available instalment payment.
- The best diabetes app
- Automatic diabetic notebook
- Improve your quality of life
- Improve your adherence to treatment
Have your diabetes on mind.
We have developed a diabetological education and training guide that has all the details that you need, so you can have all the information and be able to carry it, through knowledge, a better quality of life.
Visit the Insulguide Visit our blog about diabetes.